Monday, December 1, 2008
Death in my family
I lost my Dad at 12:35am this morning. He fell off of a ladder yesterday at 3pm while getting getting down Christmas decorations. He hit his head, had to be life flighted and had too much damage to make it. My sister, my Mom, my husband and I were at his side when he passed. My Dad was 62. This morning we had to tell my grandmother (my Dad's Mom who is 90) that her little boy is gone. I just can't believe he is gone. Please be careful when you or your loved ones are on ladders. My whole family is heartbroken. My Dad was an amazing man.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thinking of you and your family. I will continue to lift you up in prayer.
So sorry for your loss and continue to pray for God to comfort you and your family.
Post a Comment